This is a filling breakfast that is packed with nutrition and tastes wonderful.
– Organic Rolled oats: Good for lowering and maintaining good cholesterol.
– 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin seeds. The see
– 1 Tablespoon of sunflower seeds.
– 1 teaspoon of chia.
– 2 tablespoons of raisins (You can also use dried cranberries or cherries)
– 1 cup of hemp milk. Hemp is high in a couple of essential fatty acids: omega 3 and omega 6. Hemp is also beneficial to the skin and no it will not get you high except from a purely natural high you get from feeling great.
The night before you go to bed, take a bowl or mug. I like to use a wide coffee mug personally, because it makes the right amount. Place all the ingredients in the bowl or cup and cover with water. Then cover the cup or bowl with plastic wrap or a saucer and let it marinate overnight. This will allow the oats to soften and make them easier to digest. In the morning everything will have swelled up and softened nicely. Cover it with your hemp milk and enjoy. Filling, tasty and nutritious what better way to start your day.